To Request a Product Return Number:
- Product returned to Homershams must be accompanied by proof of purchase and a Product Return Number (PRN). If the item is under warranty please attach a copy of the invoice and a detailed description of the problem.
- The date of purchase & original purchase order number are required.
- When investigating a product defect we may reverse engineer the product. If a defect is due to Homersham Ltd, the product will be repaired or replaced.
- If a defect is due to misuse or the application, the customer shall be notified & repair work carried out at the customer’s cost.
- We will guide you through the process.
- To request a report or register a customer complaint, contact Homershams as above and a Continuous Improvement Procedure shall be initiated.
- When there is a problem with a Product Return, a return specialist will advise you of any non-compliance and work with you to resolve the issue.
Please return the product to Homersham Ltd, freight pre-paid.
- Write the PRN on the outside of the package.
- Include the original invoice, the PRN and a brief explanation for the reason for the return.
- Also include your contact details & your shipping details.
- Always use adequate packaging to ensure the safe transport of the item.
Courier or Ship Returns to:
3 Homersham Place
Mail Returns to:
PO Box 79085